Looking for new challenges? We're hiring on both engineering and business team.
Open Positions in Brussels, Belgium > ASO/SEO Consultant
We're looking for a ASO/SEO Consultant to help grow big-name customers’ applications and contribute to our knowledge base.
If SEO revolutionized the way companies optimize the visibility of their websites twenty years ago, ASO is doing exactly the same but for the Mobile market. Our App Store Optimization (ASO) tool is used by more than 600 customers all around the world. As an ASO consultant you will be in close relation with some of our major clients and provide them with strategic solutions to boost their app visibility and drive results. You’ll be responsible for identifying new ASO opportunities and suggest creative ASO recommendations while continuously monitoring the app portfolio of your clients. You will have the opportunity to lead cutting edge tests and experiments to acquire expert knowledge in ASO and implement your findings on dominant applications that have an impact.
At AppTweak, we all work together, so you’ll also be constantly working with the rest of the team. We will need your gained experience in SEO to set out a Search Engine Optimisation action plan and define AppTweak’s new SEO strategy. Part of your mission will be to provide recommendations to boost AppTweak’s organic visibility and significantly increase website traffic.
- Establishing trusted expert relationships with customers
- Assessing customer requirements, proactively resolving problems, anticipating future needs, and generally serving as the customers voice within AppTweak
- Using analytical skills to assess and grow the mobile business of our clients
- Understanding the mobile industry and developing data-driven recommendations to generate new business opportunities
- Conducting keyword optimisation to improve our clients’ app visibility and drive organic downloads
- Providing App Store Optimization (ASO) guidance and reports to help clients improving their business with AppTweak data
- Advising clients on new market trends and services (Apple and Play Store)
- Promoting and advocating AppTweak platform during multiple mobile events
- Building and implementing a strong SEO company strategy in order to optimize the acquisition funnel
- Working in collaboration with the marketing team in order to increase brand awareness and visitors
- Learning continuously (self-learning, through colleagues, with clients etc.) and sharing your knowledge with others
- At least two years of SEO experience with a big publisher or agency. ASO experience is a plus but not required, you’re here to learn!
- Master degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (mandatory)
- You have a strong interest in new technologies, data, apps and/or a great understanding of the mobile app industry
- You demonstrate excellent listening, selling, negotiation skills and excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- You are able to understand and translate complex data into meaningful decisions
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time while keeping a strong sense of priority
- You have strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, you are able to work with data and present them in a succinct and understandable way
- You are familiar with data analysis tools and can take data-driven decisions
- You see yourself as a highly motivated, dynamic and fast learner person
- You want to expand your knowledge in the industry and live the start-up experience
- You’re a great listener and you are willing to learn and improve, both personally and professionally
- “Initiatives” and “responsibilities” are not scary words for you
- You are rigorous, well organized, methodical and analytical (results-driven)
- You are flexible and autonomous, while you have the ability to work in a team
- You love food (optional)